For a leisurely, relaxed look and maximum comfort, kick back in the evenings in this Pima Cotton Polo: the most comfortably stylish, best "value for money" Polo we could find.
This item has these Special Garment Features:
- The ladies' style is, well, especially styled for a woman with a slightly slimming fit, a two-button placket, and a feminine 'Y' collar
- The men's style has a traditional three-button placket
- Made of the finest Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Has a super smooth pique knit that produces an unsurpassed drape
- A split tail tucks in neatly
- Side seams that give it a finely tailored look
- Stretch tape in the shoulders gives it extra strength
If you wish, this item may be embroidered with the Earthwatch Institute logo at the time of purchase. Simply make your embroidery selection from the "Embroidery Selection" list you find just below.
It is important to note that if embroidery is selected, the sale will be considered final and the item may not be returned for a refund or exchange.
We do encourage you to commemorate your travel experience by having your item embroidered and in an effort to make certain you get the "right fit," invite you to call us to discuss sizing details over the phone.
Please call us toll free at 1-888-_924-2050 (+203_-924-2050 outside North America) and allow 3 weeks for delivery if you wish the item to be embroidered.