Use a Cocoon Mummy Sleeping Bag Liner to protect your sleeping bag investment, to add extra warmth, wicking, and comfort! They're especially important to have if you're considering renting a sleeping bag for your expedition or trek.
MummyLiners by Cocoon have these Special Features:
- Add warmth and comfort to your sleeping bag, while protecting it from dirt and body oils.
- A MummyLiner will extend the life of your bag by eliminating the need for frequent washings, which is how most bags are damaged
- Cocoon MummyLiners are specially designed to fit any tapered mummy sleeping bag.
- They feature a drawstring hood, a boxed foot-end and are double stiched for durability.
- On a hot night, your MummyLiner might be all you need.
- Our breathable high-quality silk is the optimum fabric for minimizing packing size and weight.
- Toasty in the winter and cool in the summer, silk is breathable and soft to your skin.
- It is easy to hand or machine wash and dries quickly.
- Measures: 86" x 35"/22"
- Weighs only 6.3 oz
- Comes in color Muddy Elephant