This high quality, waterproof hiker is the best boot in which you can comfortably participate in your walking, hiking, or trekking adventure.
Comfort, durability, and sturdiness are the most important performance features when you're hiking and TEVA has "hit a homerun" with the eVent! In fact, it's the new hiker everyone is talking about! Whether it's a short day hike or a multiple day excursion up to the snow level, the eVent Waterproof Hiking Boots excel.
We strongly endorse them - as is the case with all that we sell, we at New Headings have tested them and use them ourselves.
Made by TEVA in Men's and Ladies' styles, these Hikers have these Special Features:
- It's a durable and supportive, yet lightweight hiking boot that can handle any task and is up to any challenge
- The Vibram outsole ensures that you'll always have traction
- The full-grain leather upper keeps your feet comfortable
- The eVent waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry
- Has the most comfortable footbed around, a trademark feature of all TEVA footwear!
- Average Weight per Shoe: 18 oz. (Size 9.5 Men's)
Technology Features for the eVent Hiking Boots:
eVent - Humans walking at any easy pace produce .25 to .5 liters of sweat per hour, and up to 1.5 liters per hour during strenuous activity. eVent technology understands this!
- Direct Venting™ Technology - eVent fabrics get their unique properties from a proprietary and patented waterproof membrane.
- Its unique fabric composition allows millions of tiny pores to breathe at their full potential, allowing sweat to quickly vent to the outside, where it evaporates, keeping you dry on the inside.
- Simply said, eVent Fabrics let the sweat out™
- A blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel
- This energy return actually provides greater spring with each forefoot push-off